1) Dedication of national unity in line with the Islamic belief and solidifying such unity through meaningful dialog .
2) Contribute to drafting the correct Islamic message based on moderation in the Kingdom and abroad through constructive dialog .
3) Address national issues in social , cultural , political , economic , educational and other fields through the channels and mechanisms of intellectual dialog .
4) Establish the concept and etiquette of dialog in the society so that it becomes a life style and approach for dealing with all kinds of issues .
5) Broaden the participation of members and sectors of the society in the national dialog and consolidate role of society institutions to realize justice , equality and freedom of expression in line with the Islamic belief and creed .
6) Actualize national dialog by coordination with the concerned institutions and individuals .
7) Consolidate communication channels and intellectual dialog with institutions and individuals abroad .
8) Form strategic visions for national dialog and actualize its outcome.
(last updated: 28-October-2004)
The documentation was gathered with the best efforts of researchers and scholars, in neutral and scientific spirit. We welcome all clarifications, corrections and improvements for best services. A Concept Team makes every effort to ensure, but cannot guarantee, the accuracy at all times of this information. Hyperlinks to or from other websites imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those websites by A Concept. Copyright A Concept mafhoum "the Arab Decision Makers Project"