The Most Important Aims of the Foundation
- To establish the correct beliefs (alaqeedah as-saheehah) in the hearts of the Muslims as comes from the Book of Allah and the Sunnah based upon the understanding of the righteous and pious generations.
- Concentration on teaching the authentic sunnah (as-sunnah as-saheehah), clarifying and explaining its importance in understanding beliefs, worship and practice.
- Being quick to provide aid to the Muslims who suffer from catastrophes, disasters and calamities and to benefit them with material assistance to enliven the eemaan in the hearts and implant knowledge in their breasts if Allah Most High so wills.
- Establishing correct Islamic doctrines deeply in the individual and developing a unified Muslim personality or character.
- Trying to direct Islamic communities to submit to the law of God and to judge from His Law only.
- Renewing scientific and propagational awareness as well as uplifting the educational and ideological level among Muslims.
- Educating new generations according to Islamic doctrines and in accordance with Islamic norms and moral standards.
- Confronting ideological and atheistic invasion.
- Calling non-Muslims to Islam and propagating it among them.
- Educating and Guiding Muslim Women.
- Cooperating with Islamic organizations, calling propagational groups and striving to unify the Islamic communities according to the authentic law of Islam.
(last updated: 09-June-2003)
The documentation was gathered with the best efforts of researchers and scholars, in neutral and scientific spirit. We welcome all clarifications, corrections and improvements for best services. A Concept Team makes every effort to ensure, but cannot guarantee, the accuracy at all times of this information. Hyperlinks to or from other websites imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those websites by A Concept. Copyright A Concept mafhoum "the Arab Decision Makers Project"