The company’s aim is to contribute to the greening of the UAE and to fight against desertification.
Wathba Marionnet was set up in December 1997. To date the company has delivered thousands of date palm trees to the Ministry of Agriculture and the Abu Dhabi Municipality.
Mode of Finance
Al Wathba Marionnet is a joint venture between local investors, who own 61 per cent of the company, and France’s Marrionet GFA which owns the remaining 39 per cent.
(last updated: 22-June-2009)
The documentation was gathered with the best efforts of researchers and scholars, in neutral and scientific spirit. We welcome all clarifications, corrections and improvements for best services. A Concept Team makes every effort to ensure, but cannot guarantee, the accuracy at all times of this information. Hyperlinks to or from other websites imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those websites by A Concept. Copyright A Concept mafhoum "the Arab Decision Makers Project"