Arab Decision Header Arab Decision Header

UAE \ Insurance Companies \ Al Khazna Insurance Company Easy printable page

Contact Information
P.O.Box 73343 Abu Dhabi UAE
Tel: +971 2 6336000
Fax: +971 2 6312211
General Description
The Company′s mission is:
- To ensure quality service and customers’ satisfaction.
- To match our insurance policies and service offerings with customer requirements.
- To efficiently continue find better ways of working to deliver improvements in risk management and operational efficiency.
Was founded by 52 prominent members who joined forces in 1996 to form the largest UAE Public Shareholding company with a paid up capital of AED 380 Million( Equivalent to US$ 103.5 Million). The founding members subscribed 45% of the capital and the remaining 55% was offered to the public. The offer was substantially over subscribed with the Company having nearly 50,000 shareholders - a record. The Company obtained its registration to operate at end January 1997. The actual operation was launched in March 1997.

Constitutional Framework
Established by decree No 4
Mode of Finance
Paid Up Capital:
380 million UAE Dirhams.
(last updated: 01-June-2008)

The documentation was gathered with the best efforts of researchers and scholars, in neutral and scientific spirit. We welcome all clarifications, corrections and improvements for best services. A Concept Team makes every effort to ensure, but cannot guarantee, the accuracy at all times of this information. Hyperlinks to or from other websites imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those websites by A Concept.
Copyright A Concept mafhoum "the Arab Decision Makers Project"
Explore More

To Institution List

See more levels:

Search by Country

Find out more on POGAR.ORG
Country Information
Financial Management

Powered and operated by mafhoum