Emirates Insurance Co. provides businesses and individuals, that have interests in Airlines or other special purpose aircraft fleets with a wide range of coverages for their activities and operations during flight, taxing, or lay-up.
Types of cover include the following:
- Loss & or damage to the hull of the aircraft,
- Hull deductible insurance,
- Aviation liabilities towards third parties and passengers,
- Personal accident cover for third parties and passengers,
- Airport owners & operators Liabilities,
- Aviation fueling and defueling liabilities,
- Aviation repairers and hangerkeepers liabilities,
- Aviation products liability,
- Loss of license,
- Hull war risks.
- Covers on hovercraft are also available.
With respect of Marine insurance, the follwing types of vessels are covered:
- All types of cargo ships, including conventional ships, container ships, Ro/Ro vessels,
- Bulk carriers and oil tankers,
- Passenger ships.
Oil & Gas related Tonnage
- Jack-up Drilling Rigs, Jack-up Accommodation Barges, Pipe-laying Barges, and all types of tonnage related to oil field activities.
Cover is available for navigational risks, Protection & Indemnity liabilities, Mortgage Interest, Loss of Hire, Business Interruption, Ship Repairers′ and Builders′ Risks, War & SRCC Risks, and Political Risks, as may be appropriate.
Coastal and Port craft
- Tugs, supply vessels, barges,
- Special purpose vessels.
Yachts and other pleasure craft.