Arab Decision Header Arab Decision Header

UAE \ Commercial Banks \ United Arab Bank Easy printable page

Contact Information
Sharjah P.O.Box.28393
Tel: 00971-6-5733900
Fax: 00971-6-5733913
General Description
Commercial Bank, offering all Banking activities
The Bank was founded in 1-1-1975.
Mode of Finance
The amount of 61.9 million USD comprises the capital of United Arab Bank. The share of arab contributions in the capital reaches 80% the other 20% are contributions of other banks and corporations.
(last updated: 11-June-2009)

The documentation was gathered with the best efforts of researchers and scholars, in neutral and scientific spirit. We welcome all clarifications, corrections and improvements for best services. A Concept Team makes every effort to ensure, but cannot guarantee, the accuracy at all times of this information. Hyperlinks to or from other websites imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those websites by A Concept.
Copyright A Concept mafhoum "the Arab Decision Makers Project"
Explore More

To Institution List

See more levels:

Search by Country

Find out more on POGAR.ORG
Country Information
Financial Management

Powered and operated by mafhoum