UGRU strives to achieve the following educational goals through all its various programs
1. Promote the culture of good citizenship in light of the principles of the Islamic creed and the Arabic civilization, and raise awareness of the various requirements of the environment.
2. Relate education to real life.
3. Help students acquire the basic skills in Arabic, English, Mathematics, and Computer Applications.
4. Provide students with the basic skills for doing research projects using Arabic and English.
5. Enable students to use technology and information networks in their study and research.
6. Develop thinking skills.
7. Look after and develop students with special needs.
8. Promote learning skills such as the skills of independent learning, life-long learning, teamwork, and effective communication.
(last updated: 11-March-2003)
The documentation was gathered with the best efforts of researchers and scholars, in neutral and scientific spirit. We welcome all clarifications, corrections and improvements for best services. A Concept Team makes every effort to ensure, but cannot guarantee, the accuracy at all times of this information. Hyperlinks to or from other websites imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those websites by A Concept. Copyright A Concept mafhoum "the Arab Decision Makers Project"