The faculty approach is based on finding practical, scientific solutions to the organization and business problems, forecasting future needs long and short term planning, and effective decision making process: through the five major specialization areas: B.A. of Management, Marketing, Accounting, and Finance, as well as the General Management Diploma.
Goals of the Faculty of Business Administration are:
1. To broaden studentsí horizon and familiarize them with outside world activities to meet professional market needs.
2. To promote a modern management profile, in which the gap between theory and practice is effectively bridged.
3. To work on the integration between the academic and business community.
4. To produce graduates with management information skills, and proactive attitudes to cope with the business environment.
5. To prepare students for pursuing higher education.
The dynamic approach fostered by the Faculty of Business Administration is :
To enable the Faculty to maintain its competitive edge in the market.
To meet the 21st century managerial skills and market challenges
To contribute to the welfare of the society through various research works.
(last updated: 26-August-2002)
The documentation was gathered with the best efforts of researchers and scholars, in neutral and scientific spirit. We welcome all clarifications, corrections and improvements for best services. A Concept Team makes every effort to ensure, but cannot guarantee, the accuracy at all times of this information. Hyperlinks to or from other websites imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those websites by A Concept. Copyright A Concept mafhoum "the Arab Decision Makers Project"