UAE \ Universities & Technology Institutes \ Ajman University of Science and Technology (AUST) \ Faculty of Computer Science and Engineering \ Department of Computer Engineering.
- Provide computer engineers who are able to apply the theories and principles of science and mathematics to the design of hardware, software, networks, and processes to solve technical problems.
- Provide computer engineers capable of building prototypes, working both with hardware and software aspects of systems design and development.
- Prepare students for professional career or to pursue advanced studies in computer engineering
Providing Knowledge and skills in:
· Hardware and software design.
· Interaction between hardware and software.
· Computer aided design and simulation.
· Integration of hardware components.
The normal entry requirements for applicants are the UAE secondary certificate (Grade 12) or an equivalent qualification (scientific section) with a minimum grade of 70%.
Students at Ajman University of Science & Technology (AUST) are eligible for a bachelor in Computer Engineering after completion of 160 credit hours, which normally takes 10 semesters. In addition, a student must undertake 16 weeks of industrial training in a summer session, which is equivalent to 4 credit hours. The minimum a cumulative grade point average for graduation is 2.0.
(last updated: 26-August-2002)
The documentation was gathered with the best efforts of researchers and scholars, in neutral and scientific spirit. We welcome all clarifications, corrections and improvements for best services. A Concept Team makes every effort to ensure, but cannot guarantee, the accuracy at all times of this information. Hyperlinks to or from other websites imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those websites by A Concept. Copyright A Concept mafhoum "the Arab Decision Makers Project"