College of Law - University of Sharjah
P.O. Box 27272, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
+971 (6) 5050195
+971 (6) 5050140
The mission of the College is to:
1. Prepare students to receive a bachelor degree of law that enables them to work in various legal environments and apply their acquired theoretical knowledge to legal texts and practical settings.
2. Deepen the students′knowledge of law and prepare them to play a leading role in society and raise their consciousness of and commitment to their communities.
3. Provide students with a deep appreciation of law and encourage them to continue their graduate studies in law.
The college of Law designed its study programs with the following objectives in mind to:
1. Provide its students with a detailed and in-depth understanding of the law.
2. Respond to the needs of the country on all levels by graduating students who can work in ministries,public institutions,municipalities,universities and embassies as legal consultants.
3. Meet the needs of the judicial system in the region for graduates in law to work in the ministry of justice or the various courts,especially the courts in the United Arab Emirates.
4. Meet the needs of companies and banks for legal consultants in making contracts,insurance and other legal needs.
5. Give employees in the private and public sectors the opportunity to develop their professional skills and update their knowledge of the law by pursuing higher degrees in law during the College′s evening programs.
The College of law has two administrative departments, but offers one Bachelor Degree program leading to a bachlor degree of law.
(last updated: 06-February-2004)
The documentation was gathered with the best efforts of researchers and scholars, in neutral and scientific spirit. We welcome all clarifications, corrections and improvements for best services. A Concept Team makes every effort to ensure, but cannot guarantee, the accuracy at all times of this information. Hyperlinks to or from other websites imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those websites by A Concept. Copyright A Concept mafhoum "the Arab Decision Makers Project"