UAE \ Municipalities \ Dubai Municipality \ Planning & Building Sector \ Planning & Surveying Department \ Execution Planning Section
The Execution Planning Section is assigned to:
- Formulate planning laws for all land use in Dubai.
- Prepare execution plans and allocation of plots assigned for various land use;
- Review all land development proposals;
- Undertake inspection and control of all land use and associated development activities;
- Provide advisory services to the public concerning applications or inquiries for land allocation and development;
- Co-ordinate with other establishments and organizations responsible for public services with regard to planning.
(last updated: 12-June-2002)
The documentation was gathered with the best efforts of researchers and scholars, in neutral and scientific spirit. We welcome all clarifications, corrections and improvements for best services. A Concept Team makes every effort to ensure, but cannot guarantee, the accuracy at all times of this information. Hyperlinks to or from other websites imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those websites by A Concept. Copyright A Concept mafhoum "the Arab Decision Makers Project"