UAE \ Municipalities \ Dubai Municipality \ Planning & Building Sector \ Building & Housing Department \ Government Housing Section
Government Housing Section′s job is to:
- Receive, document and process applications for public housing and land;
- Execute directives with respect to the provision of public housing or land;
- Undertake supervision and control for the construction of public housing;
- Prepare periodic studies on the housing in Dubai Emirate and propose suitable actions (policy, laws, development activities, financial and administrative systems);
- Provide advice to the public on housing design and construction;
- Monitor consultants and contractors engaged in the construction of government housing.
(last updated: 12-June-2002)
The documentation was gathered with the best efforts of researchers and scholars, in neutral and scientific spirit. We welcome all clarifications, corrections and improvements for best services. A Concept Team makes every effort to ensure, but cannot guarantee, the accuracy at all times of this information. Hyperlinks to or from other websites imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those websites by A Concept. Copyright A Concept mafhoum "the Arab Decision Makers Project"