- To promote charity and humanitarian works.
- To help the poor, orphans, the needy and widows among the UAE nationals, then the UAE residents of other nationalities.
- To contribute in setting up and supporting mosques, cultural and Islamic Centres and establishments of charitable and humanitarian nature.
- To contribute towards setting up and supporting schools and other educational institutes, and supporting compilation, translation and publication works.
- To contribute towards developing the community by working to improve their educational, health and economic conditions.
- To organize and direct voluntary work and strengthen the links and bonds between the foundation and its counterparts on the most advanced systems and methods that are adopted in development fields.
Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Charity and Humanitarian Establishment was established in 1997.
(last updated: 28-May-2008)
The documentation was gathered with the best efforts of researchers and scholars, in neutral and scientific spirit. We welcome all clarifications, corrections and improvements for best services. A Concept Team makes every effort to ensure, but cannot guarantee, the accuracy at all times of this information. Hyperlinks to or from other websites imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those websites by A Concept. Copyright A Concept mafhoum "the Arab Decision Makers Project"