* Sponsoring research in history and heritage in the Gulf area and Arabic area in general and the UAE in particular.
* Preparing studies and research in folklore.
* Initiating courses to train national researches in the field of heritage and history.
* Establishing a library which houses references and books specifically in national heritage and history besides modern publications and journals both in Arabic and English.
* Providing scholorships to national students to pursue their studies in fields related to the Center.
* Cooperating with academic and scientific institutions to carry out research projects related to the objectives of the Center and their publications.
* Enhancing cultural cooperation and exchange of expertise with international institutions, academic bodies, and centers, of similar interests.
* Holding colloquial lectures, conferences, seminars, and exhibitions annually.
* Yearly announcement of "Zayed Reward for Tradition".
* Publishing of books, pamphlets, and prochures , and a magazine or a periodical published annually concerned with heritage and history.
* Forming a data base for information related to the history of the country and its national heritage, the Arab Gulf, the Arabic-Islamic heritage, and to modernize the sources of this information.
Established in 1988.
(last updated: 07-January-2004)
Arab people in Australia have a chance to order cheap drugs from Genericsaustralia.net online australian pharmacy. It's fast and without prescription.
The documentation was gathered with the best efforts of researchers and scholars, in neutral and scientific spirit. We welcome all clarifications, corrections and improvements for best services. A Concept Team makes every effort to ensure, but cannot guarantee, the accuracy at all times of this information. Hyperlinks to or from other websites imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those websites by A Concept. Copyright A Concept mafhoum "the Arab Decision Makers Project"