Areas of activity:
Applied science and technology: Water desalination
Mission and objectives:
ADST aims to promote the improvement of water supplies through desalinating, reuse and other water sciences and to encourage the exchange of state-of-the-art treatment technologies. The major goals and objectives of ADST include the following:
- Conducting ant coordinating Egyptian desalination activities, nationally, regionally and Internationally′,
- Encouraging R and D and appropriate utilization of desalination technology and water use;
- Promoting training activities in desalination;
- Encouraging and promoting environmentally responsible and efficient use of technology′,
- Serving as a public forum to provide information on desalination-related subjects, water reuse and other solute- solvent separations′
- Offering technical diplomas in desalination technologies, desalination plant operations and maintenance′,
- Establishing contacts between researchers, clients, consultants and equipment suppliers′
- Promoting awareness of the true value of water and its augmentation by desalination.
(last updated: 19-January-2003)
The documentation was gathered with the best efforts of researchers and scholars, in neutral and scientific spirit. We welcome all clarifications, corrections and improvements for best services. A Concept Team makes every effort to ensure, but cannot guarantee, the accuracy at all times of this information. Hyperlinks to or from other websites imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those websites by A Concept. Copyright A Concept mafhoum "the Arab Decision Makers Project"