Areas of activity:
Humanities and social sciences: Population, social sciences
Mission and objectives:
CDC is an interregional Centre serving the developing countries of Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe ant Latin America,
Its main objectives include the following:
- Providing educational opportunities to persons working in the field of population;
- Undertaking research in population and related felts;
- Providing technical assistance and consultants services in population and related felts to interested governments and organizations;
- Organizing national ant regional conferences ant seminars on population ant related issues;
- Planning and conducting training programmes in population and related gelds.
Mode of Finance
CDC is an independent institution sponsored and financed by the Arab Republic of Egypt
(last updated: 23-June-2002)
The documentation was gathered with the best efforts of researchers and scholars, in neutral and scientific spirit. We welcome all clarifications, corrections and improvements for best services. A Concept Team makes every effort to ensure, but cannot guarantee, the accuracy at all times of this information. Hyperlinks to or from other websites imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those websites by A Concept. Copyright A Concept mafhoum "the Arab Decision Makers Project"