Areas of activity:
Applied science and technology: Environment and water Resources
Mission and objectives:
The main goal of the institute is to focus on water quality and climate change impacts on the environment. To this effect, the institute has the following objectives:
- Studying the climatic conditions regionally and nationally;
- studying the long-term effect of climatic fluctuations on natural resources, particularly water resources;
- Developing effective methodologies for optimal management of water due to serious climatic fluctuations;
- Providing scientist information on water quality management to decision makers and planners;
- Cooperating with regional, national and international organizations in research areas related to climate change,
water quality and environment,
(last updated: 08-November-2002)
Arab people in Australia have a chance to order cheap drugs from Genericsaustralia.net online australian pharmacy. It's fast and without prescription.
The documentation was gathered with the best efforts of researchers and scholars, in neutral and scientific spirit. We welcome all clarifications, corrections and improvements for best services. A Concept Team makes every effort to ensure, but cannot guarantee, the accuracy at all times of this information. Hyperlinks to or from other websites imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those websites by A Concept. Copyright A Concept mafhoum "the Arab Decision Makers Project"