1 Arab Advocates Union St. - P,O, Box: 229, Garden City
Areas of activity:
Applied science and technology: Ecology
Humanities and social sciences: Economics, demography and literature
Mission and objectives:
The Institute′s objectives include:
- Preparing highly qualified Arab generation of researchers deeply involved in studies and research on issues and problems pertaining to all social, economic, legal and literary aspects at the post-graduate level;
- Carrying out ecological studies in the Arab countries with special emphasis on problems relating to deserts, rivers, underground water and mineral wealth;
- Conducting demographic studies with special consideration to the economic impact on development in the Arab countries;
- Preparing monographs about the Arab countries to serve as an accurate source of information for the different specialized Arab researchers;
- Cooperating with Arab universities in the field of sponsoring profound studies undertaken by specialists, which are meant to serve issues of common interest to the Arab countries and deal with contemporary urgent issues;
- Providing up-to-date information on development issues it the Arab countries to assist policy makers to formulate practical plans and take appropriate decisions;
- Developing tasks relating to information and publication.
(last updated: 03-July-2002)
The documentation was gathered with the best efforts of researchers and scholars, in neutral and scientific spirit. We welcome all clarifications, corrections and improvements for best services. A Concept Team makes every effort to ensure, but cannot guarantee, the accuracy at all times of this information. Hyperlinks to or from other websites imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those websites by A Concept. Copyright A Concept mafhoum "the Arab Decision Makers Project"