ECHR is a non governmental organization specialized in claming for, and defending the right to adequate housing, particularly for the weakest strata of the society. For, it is one of the essential rights that sustain human dignity and security.
The ECHR′s adopted definition of Housing Rights:
"having adequate privacy, adequate space, adequate safety, adequate electricity, airing and all the essential amenities, adequate distance between the residence and the working place, and having all these factors available for affordable prices".
The ECHR′s goals and objectives:
1. Putting an end to all the forced evacuation processes.
2. Claiming compensations and/or offering alternatives to the people harmed from such the forced evacuation processes.
3. Arranging campaigns in order to create a public awarness to sustain housing rights.
4. Establishing a network between all the parties concerned with the housing rights programs.
5. Working to increase people′s awareness (victims) towards their Housing rights.
6. Claiming for homage for the weakest strata of the community, specially the poor, the children and the disabled.
(last updated: 04-September-2003)
Arab people in Australia have a chance to order cheap drugs from Genericsaustralia.net online australian pharmacy. It's fast and without prescription.
The documentation was gathered with the best efforts of researchers and scholars, in neutral and scientific spirit. We welcome all clarifications, corrections and improvements for best services. A Concept Team makes every effort to ensure, but cannot guarantee, the accuracy at all times of this information. Hyperlinks to or from other websites imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those websites by A Concept. Copyright A Concept mafhoum "the Arab Decision Makers Project"