JEDCO’s main objectives can be summarized as follows:
- Strengthening the position of Jordanian exports’ in traditional markets and expanding exports of Jordanian products and services to new markets.
- Developing Jordanian exports and assisting companies in enhancing their competitive advantage to meet international standards of quality and price.
- Exploiting the use of information technology in helping Jordanian exporters.
- Establishing specialized services centers to support industrial priority sectors.
- Providing training and human resource development for companies and institutions engaged in exports.
- Establishing and enhancing co-operation between JEDCO and other trade related organizations world-wide.
- Assisting Jordanian exporters in maximizing the use of professional export support services and tools.
JEDCO is Jordan′s official trade development and promotion organization. Founded in 1972, JEDCO has developed into a full service support organization for Jordan′s vibrant private sector.
JEDCO′s activities cover trade development and promotion, trade fairs, trade necessary information services, and human resource development. JEDCO also provides specialized support services and advice in areas of packaging, export finance and in the implementation of trade agreements
(last updated: 24-November-2005)
The documentation was gathered with the best efforts of researchers and scholars, in neutral and scientific spirit. We welcome all clarifications, corrections and improvements for best services. A Concept Team makes every effort to ensure, but cannot guarantee, the accuracy at all times of this information. Hyperlinks to or from other websites imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those websites by A Concept. Copyright A Concept mafhoum "the Arab Decision Makers Project"