Jordan Gulf Bank is a commercial bank
From its values :
- Working our hardest and sincerest to meet all our customers′ expectations.
- Continuously listening and studying the needs of our customers and shareholders.
- Always working in the spirit of one team.
- Assurance of trust between our customers, and the Bank and its employees and the commitment to total confidentiality.
- Committed to maximizing the benefits and returns for both the shareholders and customers.
- Satisfying our employees by providing them with a pleasant working environment and through continuous employee development.
- Respecting all our employees ideas and suggestions.
- Caring by giving back to our community in which we do business.
Jordan Gulf Bank was established as a public shareholding company in May 1977.
The Bank engages in commercial banking operations through its 25 branches and two working offices in Jordan and Palestine.
Towards the last quarter of the year 1997
and the year 1998, the Bank witnessed a
major restructuring of its executive management′s staff and board of directors by attracting highly qualified and skilled managers and reputable businessmen respectively, who set a long term target policies and strategies for restructuring and reengineering the Bank.
Mode of Finance
The fully paid capital is 47 Millions US dollars
(last updated: 28-November-2002)
The documentation was gathered with the best efforts of researchers and scholars, in neutral and scientific spirit. We welcome all clarifications, corrections and improvements for best services. A Concept Team makes every effort to ensure, but cannot guarantee, the accuracy at all times of this information. Hyperlinks to or from other websites imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those websites by A Concept. Copyright A Concept mafhoum "the Arab Decision Makers Project"