The Academy delivers its services to Arab banks, financial institutions and markets, companies and Governmental agencies in all sectors. It participates actively in the efforts dedicated towards the enhancement and upgrading of the academic, professional and technical levels of Arab banks and institutions, in line with the objectives of Arab economic, scientific and technical cooperation and integration, with emphasis on the following areas, in accordance with its Charter:
1) Development and upgrading of the academic, professional and administrative human resources of Arab banks and institutions.
2) Ensure the required banking, financial and managerial training for Arab banks and the enhancement of the standards of training curricula.
3) Endeavor to improve the standards of teaching curricula of the banking, financial managerial and economic studies.
4) Dissemination of banking, financial managerial and economic culture and awareness through research and publication.
5) Delivery of consultancy services to Arab banks and institutions.
6) Transfer, assimilation and adaptation of modern technology, used in the banking, financial and managerial fields.
The Arab Academy for Banking and Financial Sciences is a pan-Arab, regional organization, established in 1988, and enjoys diplomatic status, financial and administrative independence and is Jordan-based. It is a member of the Association of Arab Universities, the International Association of Universities, the Federation of Arab Research Councils, the Arab Federation of Technical Education and other after international Academic and professional organizations.
(last updated: 08-October-2009)
Arab people in Australia have a chance to order cheap drugs from Genericsaustralia.net online australian pharmacy. It's fast and without prescription.
The documentation was gathered with the best efforts of researchers and scholars, in neutral and scientific spirit. We welcome all clarifications, corrections and improvements for best services. A Concept Team makes every effort to ensure, but cannot guarantee, the accuracy at all times of this information. Hyperlinks to or from other websites imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those websites by A Concept. Copyright A Concept mafhoum "the Arab Decision Makers Project"