Middle East Studies Center is an independent academic center belonging to the Jordanian private sector, specialized in the study of significant changes in the Middle East regionally and nationally, and also the study of the reflection of international order changes on the Middle East strategically, politically, economically and socially
Mission and objectives:
The Center work at enriching the human mind in the Middle East through the method of modern scientific thinking. It works with full openness in all intellectual, political and academic streams. It is committed to non-alignment and objectivity in its research, studies and consultations.
The Center aims at achieving the following goals:
- Providing studies and offering consultations that can help develop jordan in various fields, serve the Arab and Muslim region and support its independence.
- Raising the awareness of Jordanians, Arabs and Muslim to the latest development and changes in the region and the world; bringing about a cultural context that serves the interest of the country and the nation and clarifying the issues of the Middle East and the future of its international ties;
- Providing accurate and scientific information for researchers and sponsoring scholarly individuals;
- Contributing to the cultural, intellectual and political development in Jordan and the region.
- The Center works to achieve these goals through:
- Completion of scientific studies and research;
- Concentration on analytical and informative reports of major changes in the region (The Report);
- Results of scientific seminars and research symposiums held by the Centre;
- Publishing the Journal, which pursues up-to-date changes in the Middle region;
- Presentation of scientific research papers at seminars in which the Center takes part.
The Center was established on March 10, 1991 in Amman the capital of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
(last updated: 04-August-2006)
The documentation was gathered with the best efforts of researchers and scholars, in neutral and scientific spirit. We welcome all clarifications, corrections and improvements for best services. A Concept Team makes every effort to ensure, but cannot guarantee, the accuracy at all times of this information. Hyperlinks to or from other websites imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those websites by A Concept. Copyright A Concept mafhoum "the Arab Decision Makers Project"