-Semi-governmental corporation with the participation of public and private sectors.
- An independent corporate having its own financial and administrative system.
- Promotes & encourages the establishment of industrial projects throughout its industrial estates.
- The first to develop Qualified Industrial Zones (QIZs) in the Kingdom.
Objectives of the corporation.
- Encourages the establishment and distribution of industrial projects within the Industrial Estates in various parts of the Kingdom.
- Encourages the relocation of existing industries in the Industrial Estates.
- Apply appropriate actions, which may lead to the development and integration of industries within the Estate in order to direct them to overcome any difficulties facing them.
Jordan Industrial Estates Corporation(JIEC) was Established by a legal act of law in 1985.
(last updated: 17-November-2006)
The documentation was gathered with the best efforts of researchers and scholars, in neutral and scientific spirit. We welcome all clarifications, corrections and improvements for best services. A Concept Team makes every effort to ensure, but cannot guarantee, the accuracy at all times of this information. Hyperlinks to or from other websites imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those websites by A Concept. Copyright A Concept mafhoum "the Arab Decision Makers Project"