The program encourages both excellence and creativity in the arts and sciences through special grants and prizes. The general parameters for awarding the grants and prizes are:
- Excellence and seriousness;
- Originality, novelty and creativity;
- An equal opportunities policy based on non-discrimination according to sex, religion or political affiliation;
- The effect of the project in raising the standard of the beneficiariesí level of technical know-how and skill;
- The effect of introducing Palestinian and Arab societies to cultural and educational issues in other countries of the world, and introducing the peoples of other countries to our own culture;
- The effect of strengthening the cultural relations between Palestinians and the rest of the Arab world, as well as strengthening the relations between those Palestinians living in Palestine and those in the Diaspora.
(last updated: 29-March-2006)
The documentation was gathered with the best efforts of researchers and scholars, in neutral and scientific spirit. We welcome all clarifications, corrections and improvements for best services. A Concept Team makes every effort to ensure, but cannot guarantee, the accuracy at all times of this information. Hyperlinks to or from other websites imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those websites by A Concept. Copyright A Concept mafhoum "the Arab Decision Makers Project"