USMís mission is to become the leading representative of the stone and marble industry in Palestine, to promote and defend the interests of the industry, and to support and encourage the industryís development.
1. To represent the stone and marble sector in Palestine in its relationships with the governmental and non-governmental institutions, and advocate the needs and interests of the producers.
2. To advise the government on needed infrastructure.
3. To foster the development of skills needed to promote stone and marble production, and export development through training programs and supporting the restructuring of production capacities.
4. To participate in the world network of exhibitions and conferences related to the stone and marble industry.
5. To serve as the principle contact point for those who seek investment and opportunities in the stone and marble sector.
6. To reinforce the role of the USM, as a resource center for information on Palestinian stone and marble industry.
7. To strengthen and sustain co-operation among members, and seek to address their concerns and complexities that may arise.
Established in 1996, the Union of Stone and Marble Industry in Palestine (USM) is an independent, non-governmental and non-profit membership-based organization dedicated to promoting the goals and protecting the needs of Palestinian stone and marble producers.
(last updated: 06-April-2006)
The documentation was gathered with the best efforts of researchers and scholars, in neutral and scientific spirit. We welcome all clarifications, corrections and improvements for best services. A Concept Team makes every effort to ensure, but cannot guarantee, the accuracy at all times of this information. Hyperlinks to or from other websites imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those websites by A Concept. Copyright A Concept mafhoum "the Arab Decision Makers Project"