The Center for Research and Studies on Kuwait is a non-profit foundation that aims at accomplishing the following objectives:
* To prepare and publish research and studies related to the history of Kuwait, its heritage and its social and political affairs and to traditional and regional relations.
* To develop a sophisticated library of resources, documents, books, periodicals, research, studies and statistics in different languagess related to Kuwaits history and its statehood.
* To collect and file available resources, documents and studies related to the Iraqi aggression on Kuwait. These are investigated and analyzed scientifically so as to expose to the world the brutal practices committed by the defunct Iraqi regime against Kuwait and refute its allegations.
* To Monitor all that is published or broadcast about Kuwait, highlighting the Arab, international and Kuwaiti public opinion about Kuwait and its participation in domestic, Arab and international development through all possible means.
* To edit a scientific journal specialized in Kuwaiti affairs, and organize symposia, exhibitions and scientific events and other media to present an overall picture of the origins from which Kuwait derived its identity, distinction and humanitarian nature as well as its development through history.
The Center was established by Emiri Decree no 178 for 1992
(last updated: 05-May-2010)
The documentation was gathered with the best efforts of researchers and scholars, in neutral and scientific spirit. We welcome all clarifications, corrections and improvements for best services. A Concept Team makes every effort to ensure, but cannot guarantee, the accuracy at all times of this information. Hyperlinks to or from other websites imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those websites by A Concept. Copyright A Concept mafhoum "the Arab Decision Makers Project"