The experience of EGYCO Company is due to many years ago It was established in the 7th of February 1938 as a contracting firms specialized in major construction projects mechanical foundations & marine works .
Till 1964 the company was named ( Building Joint Stock Company )& in 1964, the state took over the whole capital of the company & then it became ( El Nasr Building & Construction Co " EGYCO " ) & now it is an Egyptian company affiliated to " The National Company for Construction & Development " ( NCCD)
Within the last 10 years the company established its office building at Nasr City & developed the performance of works by :
* Getting the quality system certificate ( ISO 9002 )
* Entering the computer system & information bank .
* Taking part in the Internet .
* The company also arranged the relation between the different departments & between the clients through the decentralization through the head office & the different geographical executive sectors .
* For improving the qualification of the employees the company was interested in training the technicians & administrators. The company also developed the way of execution through developing all the equipment of the company also it was assisted by specialized foreign companies .
* As a result of this development the company lately has got the quality system certificate ( ISO 9002 ) in all of its fields & activities .
It also has got the agency of the Hungarian Company ( Polinvent ) which is specialized in repairing sewers by chemicals & no - dig methods for leakage treatment & it also has got the membership of ( The International Society for Trenchless Technology ) ISTT
(last updated: 29-October-2002)
The documentation was gathered with the best efforts of researchers and scholars, in neutral and scientific spirit. We welcome all clarifications, corrections and improvements for best services. A Concept Team makes every effort to ensure, but cannot guarantee, the accuracy at all times of this information. Hyperlinks to or from other websites imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those websites by A Concept. Copyright A Concept mafhoum "the Arab Decision Makers Project"