Reporter of Inspection of Objections & Complaints Committee
Mode of Election
During the first week of its annual meeting, The Federal National Council shall form the committees necessary for its activities. Members of each committee shall be elected by a proportional majority. Such committees may undertake their authorities during the Council vacation in order to submit them to the Council upon its meeting.
The Federal National Council permanent committees are:
1. Interior Affairs and Defense Committee, (7 members).
2. Financial, Economic and Industrial Affairs Committee, (7 members).
3. Legislative and Legal Affairs Committee, (7 members).
4. Education, Youth, Information and Culture Affairs Committee, (7 Members).
5. Health, Labour and Social Affairs Committee, (7 members).
6. Foreign Affairs, Planning, Petrol and Mineral Resources, Agriculture and Fisheries Affairs Committee (7 members).
7. Islamic Affairs, Awqaf (Endowments) and Public Utilities Committee, (7 members).
8. Objections and Complaints Investigation Committee, (7 members).
9. Urgent Issues Committee headed by the Chairman of the Council, and the members of which shall be the Heads of the above mentioned Committees, (9 members).
Arab people in Australia have a chance to order cheap drugs from Genericsaustralia.net online australian pharmacy. It's fast and without prescription.
The documentation was gathered with the best efforts of researchers and scholars, in neutral and scientific spirit. We welcome all clarifications, corrections and improvements for best services. A Concept Team makes every effort to ensure, but cannot guarantee, the accuracy at all times of this information. Hyperlinks to or from other websites imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those websites by A Concept. Copyright A Concept mafhoum "the Arab Decision Makers Project"